Many of us who are, or have been active Jehovah’s Witnesses, have spent hundreds of hours in various forms of field service. Besides going door-to-door, there have been many other methods of fulfilling our preaching obligations. Some of these include:
- Street corner preaching (handbills, magazines, sandwich boards)
- Park and beach preaching (handbills and magazines)
- Leaving magazines and handbills in laundromats, waiting rooms, and other public places
- Telephone and email witnessing (not normally recommended except for shut-ins)
- Sharing the good news during family and group outings.
We’ve designed the following survey to cover the entire spectrum of possible results that could be expected from Jehovah’s Witness preaching activities. Please choose the most appropriate answer that describes your personal witnessing successes.