The 2013 Global Survey closed
on December 31, 2013.
You can read the results in PDF form
Welcome to the 2013 Global Survey of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Before you begin, there are a few things we would like to make you aware of. Please read the following carefully, and only proceed once you understand everything…
- This survey is ENTIRELY confidential, meaning that no information that you divulge in answering questions or signing in to the survey will be traced back to you in any way. If you need reassurance of this, please download the results from last year’s survey and you will see that no information is published on any individual voter. Therefore, please feel free to answer as many questions as you feel able.
- This survey is not approved by the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses. We send them the results on a yearly basis, and it is up to them whether they reply or show any interest in the opinions of the hundreds of current or former Witnesses who take part.
- Please read all questions carefully before answering. If a question is slightly confusing, please read it again carefully before answering rather than guessing what it means. If for any reason there are no suitable answers to fit your opinion, feel free to skip the question and go to the next one.
- Please answer truthfully and honestly, but remember there is no “right or wrong” answer as far as teachings and doctrines are concerned. We are interested in your beliefs and opinions, whatever these may be.
- Choose a category carefully. Once you have signed in, you will find there are six voter categories to choose from. These categories are carefully designed to include all conceivable types of voter. However, it is important that you choose the right category, so please take a moment to read the requirements for each category so that you choose the correct one.
Now that you have read these instructions, please complete the short form below in order to begin. You don’t have to supply your real name – a pseudonym will suffice.
Please enjoy having your say in our survey, and let us know if you have any difficulties via the “contact us” page.