Blog & Mini-Surveys
Secret child abuse letter
- 0 Members.
- 3 Guests.
- alanv on Watchtower urges US elders to ask Indian nationals to consider returning to India
- JBob on Watchtower urges US elders to ask Indian nationals to consider returning to India
- kat on Watchtower urges US elders to ask Indian nationals to consider returning to India
- Magusknight1974 on Beth Sarim: The Story of Rutherford’s Ivory Tower
- Little known fact... Noah's Ark was big enough to house two of every land-dwelling species... all 6.5 million of them. 1 day ago
- To completely cover Everest, Noah's flood deluged 3,265 times more water molecules on the Earth than currently exist. Impressive, huh! 1 day ago
- A recent trip to Joe Rutherford's old house in San Diego "Beth Sarim" has spawned an article on the subject (@jworg) wp.me/p1TWXJ-Ln 2 days ago
- RT @DanmeraDinglbum: #rdfs and #richard dawkins Thank you so much for taking an interest and sharing Advocates for Awareness of Watchtower … 3 days ago
Category Archives: Survey
The results of the 2012 survey of Jehovah’s Witnesses are published, and the new 2013 survey is launched!
Just over a year ago, this website sent a package by UPS recorded delivery to the World Headquarters of the Watch Tower Society in Brooklyn New York. Received on 15th February 2012, the package was marked for the attention of … Continue reading
The 2012 JW Survey has now been closed so that we can process the numbers and see what they reveal. A healthy number of 1,488 voters participated in the survey, and we are extremely grateful to each and every one … Continue reading
It’s been a rollercoaster ride since we launched this website twelve months ago. So much has happened in the organization, from the controversial Sparlock video to the Candace Conti verdict, together with the launch of the new JW.org website and … Continue reading
Attention: if you are in regular contact with any members of the Governing Body, please notify them of this message. The contents are of direct concern to them, both individually and collectively, in undertaking their responsibilities. Before reading this message, … Continue reading
We want to personally urge all of you – including those who voted last year – to take a few minutes and vote NOW in the 2012 Global Survey! We are confident that we will far surpass the amount of votes gathered for the first Survey, which was only available during the last quarter of 2011. We wonder, with nearly a full year ahead of us, just how many votes will we receive? Continue reading