Blog & Mini-Surveys
Secret child abuse letter
- 0 Members.
- 6 Guests.
- TammyO on Watchtower’s New “Toy Story” – What Parents Need To Know
- david on Governing Body says: “We are the Faithful and Discreet Slave!”
- KtotheRAD "Konrad" on Operation: e-Shunning – AAWA goes after Watchtower over its destructive practice
- Hakizimana Jean de Dieu on Operation: e-Shunning – AAWA goes after Watchtower over its destructive practice
- Question: What do you get when you mix #batman with an Ex-JW? - Answer: Ruben Ortiz (@rubenortizjr v. @jworg) wp.me/p1TWXJ-Kq 1 month ago
- Look out @jworg, AAWA is born! Watch our message to Jehovah's Witnesses... youtu.be/fcIC4g5tulw via @youtube 1 month ago
- Conti lawyer Rick Simons: "Child sex abuse is rampant in Jehovah's Witnesses" (@jworg) youtu.be/QMewXuG3KCk via @youtube 1 month ago
- Record visitors (3,048) read about the new light yesterday. Thanks to all who helped spread the word! (@jworg) wp.me/p1TWXJ-I9 1 month ago
Category Archives: Support
I am occasionally asked by visitors to JWsurvey.org what my personal religious beliefs are, particularly since my articles are often critical of the Watch Tower Society. Jehovah’s Witnesses are understandably concerned as to whether the information they read online is … Continue reading
“Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life; and we have believed and come to know that you are the Holy One of God.”
When Peter spoke the above words, the last thing on his mind was any question of leaving an ‘organization’ of any kind. Jesus, and no human organization, was the one with sayings of everlasting life. Continue reading